ALL DEGREE MATERIALS #1-2 ARE DUE BEFORE THE DEADLINES LISTED BELOW.
DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE DEADLINE.
SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINISHED!
Given current extraordinary circumstances, the School of Graduate Studies will permit remote defenses for candidates and their committee members. *Signatures of a committee must be verifiable. This includes (but not limited to) e-signatures such as DocuSign or adobe sign. Scanned signatures are also acceptable. In lieu of a verifiable digital signature, a committee member can type their name into the field and then provide a written email/letter attesting their approval as an appendix to this form. Please see checklists and candidacy forms for detailed instructions.
How to submit your checklist materials:
- You must send ALL of your requirements together in one email before the deadline.
- You must send your attachements in PDF format.
- Email only when you have all of the required materials completed.
- Please DO NOT send multiple emails with pieces of the checklist.
- Send your complete submission to email@example.com
- October 1, 2021, for an October 2020 dated degree
- January 2, 2022, for a January 2021 dated degree
- April 1, 2022, for a May 2021 dated degree
You are not eligible to receive your degree until the following have been completed and returned to the School of Graduate Studies for approval.
Complete the Diploma Application online. Save and return your email confirmation or the diploma application summary as a PDF. This will verify you submitted a diploma application online.
Complete the Candidacy Form and obtain committee and director signatures.
- A total of three (3) committee signatures are required for Sections B and C.
- Your program director must sign Section E.