SGS doctoral students (School 16) who plan to complete their degree requirements and graduate by May 2024. Fellows may not hold other awards or appointments concurrently with University and Louis Bevier Fellowships. As such, preference will be given to students who can demonstrate that they do not have financial support for the 2023-2024 academic year or for students who can demonstrate that by foregoing a teaching or graduate assistantship, the fellowship will allow them to concentrate fully on completing their dissertations.
Your application consists of the following items:
- Your completed application form;
- Your CV;
- Transcripts (unofficial) from all of your graduate institutions;
- 2 letters of recommendation (One letter must be from your dissertation advisor/chair and the other should be from a member of your dissertation committee);
- A 5-page (double-space 11-point font) proposal describing your dissertation project;
- A 1-page completion timeline;
- A 2-page project bibliography
Eligible doctoral students may submit their application through our Submittable application portal, available here. The student deadline is March 15th, 2023.