Teaching with Technology
- University Resources for Faculty
- Rutgers Teaching and Learning With Technology online learning assistance
- 90 min. Comprehensive Sessions (registration required)
- 30 min. "Tool Tip" Workshops (no registration required)
- Using Live, Online Sessions to Support Continuity of Instruction
- Teaching Continuity Resources
- Designing & Administering Exams Remotely (From the CTAAR Canvas site)
- Fundamentals of Teaching Online weekly Webex workshop
- Going Online in a Hurry: What to Do and Where to Start from the Chronicle of Higher Education
Rutgers-New Brunswick recommends Canvas as a learning management platform, and supports access to the following conference platforms which integrate with Canvas:
Additionally, free or discounted software are available for students, faculty and staff.
Google Apps for Education
- University Software Portal
Also, see the workshop page for technology-focused sessions.