About Your Tuition
Medical Physics – Certificate Program students must register for:
- A minimum of nine credits per semester to maintain full-time status.
- 4.5 – 8.99 credits per semester for half-time status
- 0 – 4.49 credits or less will be considered less than half-time
- Students wishing to sign up for the installment plan must do so prior to the billing due date. Any student who elects to use the payment plan and finds it impossible to meet this obligation must contact the Financial Aid Office immediately to make alternate arrangements.
- Please note that your tuition bill is due immediately following registration or you will be at high risk for non-payment holds and de-registration. Students with completed and approved Financial Aid applications awaiting disbursement of funds should be identifiable to the Business Office in the system as pending aid and would not be flagged for non-payment and would not be de-registered.
**All full-time students will automatically be enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Insurance plan. Students opting to waive insurance coverage must complete an online waiver each year no later than September 30.