About Our Curriculum
Our Biomedical Sciences – MS curriculum at Rutgers University School of Graduate Studies is rigorous, having been pulled directly from our medical school courses and taught by our esteemed faculty. This will allow students to demonstrate their ability to handle medical school coursework while benefiting from additional knowledge acquisition that will assist in the transition to a full medical school curriculum.
- 30 credits are required to graduate
- 24 credits Didactive courses + 6 credits Research course
- Didactive courses consist of 6 required core courses and 2 electives
- 3 required core courses are offered each semester
- One elective can be taken each semester
- Research courses consists of 6 credits of the Capstone Project I&II (MBS) or 6 credits of the Master's Thesis Research (MSBS)
- MSBS students are also required to take a 1 credit Ethics elective
All the course materials are "Property of MBS course directors and should NOT be publicly posted or distributed, unauthorized upload of an instructor’s and/or students created documents could violate the University Integrity Policy and subject the student to disciplinary action."